CK Group are recruiting for a Shift-based Quality Lab Technician based in Leamington Spa on a full-time permanent basis for a starting salary around £25,000 per annum (DOE).
Our client is a leading recycling specialist company offering their service to polymer industries
The site is based in Leamington Spa and is commutable from Northampton, Lutterworth, Rushden, Rugby, Coventry and Birmingham.
This role will include a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, with two days shifts followed by two night shifts (or vice versa), with potential for overtime.
Your duties and responsibilities will involve:
- Collecting and preparing samples for testing, breakdown and analysis, while recording data and test results
- Undertake physical and chemical tests using instruments such as X-ray Fluoresce (XRF) and Gas chromatography ? mass spectrometry (GC-MS), as well as wet chemistry tests.
- Conducting laboratory tests and trials using various laboratory instruments
- Follow SSOW procedures & help to maintain ISO standards
- Maintaining, cleaning the laboratory and the equipment
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good educational background in Chemistry or related sciences.
- Knowledge of chemical analytical techniques.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, especially in plastics recycling is desirable but not essential
Private Medical, pension, life assurance, bonus, eligibility for company Stock Option scheme
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54949 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54949
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 10th January 2023
- Expires: 7th February 2023