We are currently looking for a Polymer Chemist or Synthetic Organic Chemist to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Bedfordshire area. As the Polymer Chemist you will be a part of the Research and Development Team to provide polymer chemistry, immunoassay and biochemistry expertise and contribute practically.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Synthetic Organic Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Synthetic Organic Chemist, you will perform practical organic chemistry relating to functional monomer and polymer design, their characterisation and manufacturing, and apply this to the development of polymers for assays.
2. You will work within the lab on a daily basis and contribute to the overall group resource to get experiments executed, polymers produced and evaluated using appropriate methodology.
3. As the Polymer Chemist, you will be pro-active in driving compliance with Health & Safety and the Quality Management System to ISO9001 standard and writing and approving documents as required.
4. You will also interact with people across and outside the company to build good collaborative and creative relationships and to share complex experimental data with internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity a we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Polymer Chemistry or other related disciplines.
2. Proven lab experience in Polymer or synthetic organic chemistry.
3. Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
Key Words: Chemistry / Polymer Chemistry / Synthetic Organic Chemist / Synthesis / Pharmaceuticals / Biotechnology / Polymers / Bedfordshire
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637436
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 6th January 2023
- Expires: 3rd February 2023