FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER
Location: Northwich – Hybrid working (3 days in the office and 2 days at home)
Pay rate: £29.20- £33.30 per hour
Duration: 12 months (Flexibility to go to a permanent position)
The client is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team. The role involves providing financial planning, analysis and decision support to the regional business leaders to drive execution of business plans and ensure profitable and sustainable growth.
• Partner with the Business including members of the Senior Leadership Team to turn financial information into understandable messages that are used to drive value for the business.
• Identify risks and opportunities and provide decision support and analytics to drive step change improvements.
• Challenge the business and drive decisions by understanding variances, helping the business to manage spend and creating corrective action plans where necessary.
• Build bottom up department budgets and forecasts, understanding the key challenges facing the business and alignment with Group targets
• Drive in-year delivery of plans/forecasts by partnering with the business to deliver specific cost actions as required across the Division.
• Work closely with the Market Finance Team (Finance Shared Services Centre) to ensure the ensure timeliness, integrity and accuracy of country results.
• Contribute to the rolling forecast process for your departments
• Ensure consistency in reporting of actual, forecast and plan with Ecolab accounting policies and procedures.
This role requires a high level of diplomacy, intelligence, relationship management and influencing skills. It is essential that candidates have a good level of commercial experience along with business partnering background.
• Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA)
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Advanced Excel user (pivots, advanced calculations and modelling skills)
• A high-impact individual who is comfortable working with senior management
• Proven stakeholder management abilities
• Self-motivated, high-energy and adaptable
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2301-507862
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 6th January 2023
- Expires: 3rd February 2023