CK Group are recruiting for a Personal Assistant to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hook on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health. Since their start they have been working to empower veterinarians, food producers, and all those concerned with animal health with the tools needed to help animals live healthy lives.
Hook. This site provides end to end clinical supply services and has a comprehensive range of capabilities to support sponsors? studies throughout the UK, Europe and beyond. They also have high-speed, automated primary packaging for blister packs and semi-automated packaging for bottles. They offer packaging design services on site, as well as secondary packaging and clinical labelling services.
As a PAYE employee you will be eligible for:
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Personal Assistant Role:
- General administrative support
- Organising meetings and events
- Processing purchase orders
- PA to general manager and Head of Sales
- Document archiving
- High school degree or equivalrnt
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Good knowledge in Power Point, Excel and MS Office
- Experience using SAP, Ariba, Concur desired
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54926 in all correspondence.
This role is subject to satisfactory completion of a basic Disclosures and Barring Service (DBS) check.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54926
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 6th January 2023
- Expires: 3rd February 2023