12 Month contract
Up to £40 per hour
Key Skills: Doctorate (PhD, MD) OR PharmD/MS degree and RWE experience
Primary Responsibilities: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the job requirements at the time it was prepared. The job requirements of any position may change over time and may include additional responsibilities not specifically described in the job description. Consultation with supervisor regarding the actual job responsibilities and any related duties that may be required for the position
· Drives sustained integration of RWE from early clinical development through commercialization depending on focus of role.
· Develops and oversees RWE research strategy for compounds in the Lilly portfolio in the relevant therapeutic area(s).
· Serves as a strategic partner on lead/core teams throughout development and/or commercialization
· Formulates and drives, Real World Evidence for priority products and geographies.
Study Development and Execution
· Develops bold high impact science for products across the lifecycle, to influence and support evidence needs for Lilly products in support of improving patient outcomes.
· Applies technical expertise appropriate for the role (e.g., scope or depth in statistical analysis, clinical trials, observational/ epidemiologic research, or other value assessment) within a therapeutic area.
Applies disease state knowledge and research methods to generate RWE evidence for registration, pricing, reimbursement, access and other external stakeholders such as health care practitioners
Organizational Leadership and Influence
· Links technical expertise with business acumen and establishes and maintains strategic relationships with key internal and external decision makers.
· Effectively leads RWE evidence planning and implementation in collaboration with cross-functional teams across the development and commercialization lifecycle teams.
· Effectively integrates with and influences key business partners and external stakeholders to achieve goals and outcomes
· Effectively communicates HO information to internal business partners, the scientific community, and customers.
· Drives research dissemination strategies and leads research communication efforts including abstracts, posters, podium presentations, promotional materials, and manuscripts.
· Plan for, align, and drive application of results/ deliverables to increase the impact of RWE work
· Maintains awareness of significant developments in disease states in the Lilly portfolio and RWE field including current RWE methodologies and applications and other issues as appropriate for the position.
· Anticipates and evaluates future market needs and trends for RWE information within pertinent therapeutic area and geography of interest.
· Monitors and influences internal and external environmental factors that shape and impact generation and use of RWE research.
· Ensures RWE projects meet timelines, budget, and scope by coordinating research efforts with cross-functional business partners and external collaborators as appropriate.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Doctorate (PhD, MD) with 2 years OR PharmD/MS degree with 2 years of experience in creating, executing, and delivering outcomes strategies/projects.
- Strong comprehension and communication skills including the ability to translate and disseminate complex scientific information in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate within and across teams
- Understanding of health care systems in at least one of: US, Europe, Asia
- Understanding of and experience with health care delivery models and clinical research
- Technical and analytic capabilities in one or more of the following areas: economic modeling, economic evaluation, cost-effectiveness evaluation, patient focused outcomes, real world evidence, burden of disease, epidemiology, statistics, health care policy
- Demonstrated ability to drive research agendas to completion and dissemination
- Ability to think and act globally with a customer focus and a solution orientation
- Location is flexible in desired geography (Europe)
- Domestic and international travel may be necessary.
If you are interested please apply or send your CV to email@example.com
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2301-507807
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 5th January 2023
- Expires: 2nd February 2023