Achieva are working with a fantastic pharmaceutical company based in Basel that are looking for an experienced organic chemistry scientist.
This opportunity is an initial 12 month contract with the possibility of being extended. For this role you are required to be on site.
The perfect candidate will have a PhD in organic chemistry with 3 years of industry level experience in drug process development in a pharmaceutical industry.
- Supporting a diverse portfolio of small molecule, peptides, and nucleic acid discovery projects
- Develop synthetic routes for small molecules suitable for early toxicology and phase 1 trials
- up to date with trends pertinent to small molecule process R&D supply
- Attend conferences and build strong relationships with internal and external clients
- PhD in organic chemistry
- 3 or more years in small molecule chemical process
- Sound understanding of drug development
- Experience within route scouting and scale up of new drug candidates
- Fluent in English is a MUST
- Ability to work well within a team
- Strong cross functional skills to lead a team to success
- German is of advantage but not necessary
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: BH-34221
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 5th January 2023
- Expires: 2nd February 2023