CK Group are recruiting for a Personal Assistant IT Support to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry working on a contract basis for 12 months. This role offers hybrid working.
£15.89 per hour
Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health. Since their start they have been working to empower veterinarians, food producers, and all those concerned with animal health with the tools needed to help animals live healthy lives.
Hook. This site provides end to end clinical supply services and has a comprehensive range of capabilities to support sponsors? studies throughout the UK, Europe and beyond. They also have high-speed, automated primary packaging for blister packs and semi-automated packaging for bottles. They offer packaging design services on site, as well as secondary packaging and clinical labelling services.
As a PAYE employee you will be eligible for:
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Personal Assistant IT Support Role:
- Schedule meetings and ensure that all preparations are made prior to the meeting time.
- Partner with procurement, IT leadership and finance to help the coordination of contracts and POs.
- Book and prepare comprehensive travel arrangements, prepare expenses/reimbursement.
- Event booking and event management.
- Note taking in Lead team meetings and manage group emails and SharePoint sites.
- Commercial Training/High School Degree or equivalent.
- Great communications skills in spoken and written English.
- Experience as a Personal Assistant with experience in comfortably communicating with different cultures/languages.
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Office, particularly in Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Concur Travel & Expense Management Solution.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54919 in all correspondence.
This role is subject to satisfactory completion of a basic Disclosures and Barring Service (DBS) check.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54919
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 5th January 2023
- Expires: 2nd February 2023