Our clinical activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a home-based or office-based Clinical Research Associate to join our Clinical/ Country Operations team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company?s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites;
- Perform source document verification and case report form review;
- Perform regulatory document review;
- Conduct study drug inventory;
- Perform adverse event and serious adverse event reporting and follow-up; and
- Assess patient recruitment and retention.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in health-related field;
- Previous experience as a CRA; with at least 2 years of experience;
- Broad knowledge of medical terminology and clinical patient management;
- Basic knowledge of drug therapy techniques and clinical research methodologies;
- Broad knowledge of the local language (Dutch and French) and excellent English.
For further details, please contact Tim Barratt on +44(0)1727 817 626 or email email@example.com
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: TB-323220
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 25th November 2022
- Expires: 23rd December 2022