CK Group are recruiting for an Associate Principal Specialist Programmer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working remotely on a contract basis for 6 months.
£500/day Ltd £450/day PAYE
40 a week
- It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
- Degree in Mathematics (i.e. Applied Math, Engineering, etc), Statistics, Computer Science, Life Science or equivalent
- Excellent programming skills including Python/SQL as well as experience of working with Real World Data
- Ability to apply programming knowledge to problem solving
- Ability to proactively manage concurrent activities within a study or part of project
Associate Principal Specialist Programmer Role:
- Responsible for supporting the Programming deliveries of a clinical study or project
- Programs independently with high efficiency and quality
- Writes and/or implements specifications and oversees completeness of relevant documentation
- Communicates and escalates risks within the assigned studies and/or projects
- Works proactively with study team members including but not limited to the Statistician, Lead Programmer, Data Manager and Study Leader
Our client is a global research-based bio pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence who are committed to making a meaningful impact on people?s lives with life-changing medicines. This is a worldwide brand name which will not only look fantastic on your CV for years to come but also offer inspiring and rewarding work.
This Associate Principal Specialist Programmer will be remote working.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54612 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54612
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 24th November 2022
- Expires: 22nd December 2022