CK Group are recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Swindon on a contract basis for 12months.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm, with some potential for weekend working, overtime paid at time and a half and double time.
Our client is the global leader in enabling pharma, biotech, and consumer health partners to optimize product development, launch, and full life-cycle supply for patients around the world. They have the goal of putting patients first and to help people around the world live better and healthier lives.
Swindon. This site is a large manufacturing centre for our client with the facility being over 253,000 square feet in size. It houses the fast dissolving tablet development and manufacturing operations as well as a CMC pharmaceutical analytical lab services unit that offers ASAP stability.
As a PAYE employee you will be eligible for:
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Laboratory Technician Role:
- You will be able to assist in conducting Finished Product QC release testing as required.
- With daily supervision you will be using techniques such as Balances, pH meter, UV, Karl Fisher, FT-IR, TLC and Dissolution.
- Performing analytical work with average testing volumes/output whilst generating data
- Manage day to day tasks with daily supervision/guidance.
- To be able to work in a manner compliant with EH&S.
- Ability to multi-task and plan own time
- Be able to effectively follow written instructions
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54789 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54789
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 24th November 2022
- Expires: 22nd December 2022