CK Group are recruiting for a Calibration Engineer (Gas Quality) to join a specialist company providing inspection, calibration and testing services based in Uttoxeter, on a full time permanent basis.
A global leader in gas measurement, our client supports the bridge to an economy based upon 100% renewable energy. They supply specialty gas mixtures and testing/ inspection services for customers using gaseous fuels to create energy. Customers range from large blue-chip oil & gas majors to small businesses creating biofuels from crops and other waste products. The company's expertise lies in the measurement, calibration and analysis of natural gas, LNG, refinery gas, biofuels/ biomethane and hydrogen-enhances gaseous hydrocarbon fuels. The company are a provider of ISO 17025 accredited calibrations and ISO 17020 accredited inspections of business-critical gas measurement equipment on customers? sites.
They now have a requirement for a Calibration Engineer and you will be joining an experienced and dedicated team of engineers. They are offering a £23,900 Salary. The company are committed to internal progression, so your income will grow with your continued development with the company.
Their excellent benefits include:
- Structured competency-based salary increments
- Time off in lieu
- Pension scheme with matching contribution (matching contributory pension scheme up to 5% of basic salary)
- Personal and company bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) provided for all staff
- Access to free internal and external Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) and counselling.
Calibration Engineer Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Travelling to customers? sites in the UK and overseas/ offshore
- Undertaking calibrations and inspections of gas quality measurement systems for the company?s worldwide client base
- Receive support and training to become a technical expert
- Competent operation/use of the job database and related electronic documentation relevant to job holder's area of operation.
- Assisting quality management with the continual development and improvement of the quality system.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Able to drive with own vehicle ? essential
- Willingness to travel frequently both in the UK and overseas ? essential
- Happy to work in a hands-on manner ? essential
- Excellent communication skills and able to converse with confidence at different seniority levels - essential
- A high level of numeracy is required
- A genuine interest in mathematics and science
- Sound organisational ability with the capacity to work individually or within the team
- Ability to follow an approved and documented procedure
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54786 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54786
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 24th November 2022
- Expires: 22nd December 2022