We are currently looking for a QA Consultant to join a leading pharmaceutical distribution company based in the London area. As the QA Consultant you will be responsible for managing pharmaceutical distribution of all pharmaceutical products to the company's vendors.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Consultant GDP will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As QA Consultant you will need good experience in the distribution of pharmaceutical products following GDP guidelines.
2. You will also need to carry out day to day QA activities within a pharmaceutical background.
3. The QA consultant will need relevant experience in overseeing suitable storage of pharmaceutical products.
4.In addition to the above an understanding of audit release will be required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Consultant GDP we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific field
2. Proven industry experience in QA and pharmaceutical distribution.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GDP.
Key Words: QA | Quality Assurance | Good Distribution Practise | GDP | GMDP | Pharmaceutical | Pharmaceutical Distribution | Audit | Audit Readiness |
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637300
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 23rd November 2022
- Expires: 21st December 2022