CK Group are recruiting for a QA Officer to join a pharmaceutical product manufacturer based in Great Yarmouth on a permanent basis.
Our client produces a wide variety of medicines and healthcare products which are manufactured and released to the market from Great Yarmouth.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Active involvement in the management of the site Validation processes.
- Primarily involved in new equipment qualifications, cleaning validations and other validations i.e. process.
- Preparation of validation protocols, execution, and completion of validation reports.
- The control, preparation, review, and approval of Quality documentation to align with the QMS.
- Several years relevant quality experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Degree in appropriate scientific discipline.
- Experience of writing protocols, reports and executing Equipment & Facilities Validations, Cleaning Validations and Process Validations.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54432 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54432
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 23rd November 2022
- Expires: 21st December 2022