CK Group are recruiting for a QA / Validation Specialist to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Pirbright on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of vaccines, parasiticides and pharmaceuticals to protect animals. They are also one of the fastest growing animal health companies in the UK.
This role is located in Pirbright
Your main duties will be:
- Supporting the successful delivery of the QA and validation activities across the Pirbright site.
- The generation or revision of validation documentation to support the validation of utilities, facilities and equipment.
- Managing external parties supporting QA and validation activities.
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- A degree level education in a relevant engineering or science discipline.
- A solid understanding of good engineering practices.
- Previous quality assurance and validation experience within the pharmaceutical industry or similarly regulated industry.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54779 in all correspondence.
This role is subject to satisfactory completion of a basic Disclosures and Barring Service (DBS) check.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54779
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 23rd November 2022
- Expires: 21st December 2022