Senior Financial & Reporting Accountant
An outstanding opportunity for a Senior Financial and Reporting Accountant to come and join the Team at a global, dynamic and highly respected life sciences organisation.
Location: Liverpool – Hybrid role - 3 days in the office and 2 days at home
Rate: £26.60 per hour
Duration: 12 months +
The role is part of the Account to Report team and is responsible for Financial Accounting for multiple European entities to deliver accurate and timely execution of Financial Accounting activities. The candidate will perform complex transactions and statutory reporting across the set of entity codes. It also includes support for projects and continuous improvement and liaising with Finance Business Partners for escalations.
• Prepare and post recurring and standard manual journals, including payroll, intercompany entries and topside journals.
• Manage the month end close for responsible entities
• Perform and review Balance Sheet reconciliations.
• Identify reconciliation issues and resolve any issues that are due to system/ transactional gaps.
• Support preparation of entity budgets and forecasts including Profit & Loss, Balance sheet and cashflow statement.
• Prepare and load data from the budgeting & planning tool to the consolidation system for all legal entities. Consolidate group level budget & forecast including balance sheet and cashflow.
• Complete IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) adjustment calculations and share with Controlling & Reporting for review.
• Support for internal and external audit and governance requests
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related discipline; MBA or other advanced degree in related field or professional certification (ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA) required.
• 6+ years’ experience in accounting and finance.
• Experience in global scientific/pharmaceutical industry desirable.
• Strong analytical thinking.
• The position also requires the ability to build and maintain sound relationships and collaborate effectively with multiple levels and cross functionally with Finance Business Partners and various Finance Centres of Excellence.
Please apply by sending your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2211-505784
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 23rd November 2022
- Expires: 21st December 2022