Are you an experienced Sourcing or Product Manager with experience purchasing human biological materials looking for an exciting new remote opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Sourcing Manager (Human Biomaterial) to join a growing Life Sciences company based in England, however the role can be remote working from home anywhere in the UK.
As the Sourcing Manager you will be responsible for sourcing human biomaterial products offered by the company, bringing new collection sites to the portfolio while also being responsible for developing/maintain close relationships with and purchasing material from existing partners.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Sourcing Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for setting and delivering the company sourcing strategy, delivering projects required to meet the strategy. This includes adding new collection sites to the portfolio as well as build and maintain relationships with existing collection sites.
2. You will drive all key activities needed to source products and deliver to customers with rapid turnaround times and liaise closely with the sales team to know what items are wanted and to determine availability and pricing in the shortest possible time.
3. As well as purchasing products from collection sites as a day-to-day activity, you will also be responsible for supplier approval process and additionally managing and arranging contracts in place with suppliers to secure supply.
4. As the Sourcing Manager, you will also contribute to maintaining/improving the ISO9001 Quality Management System by contributing to and cooperating with Complaint/NC investigations and Internal & External Audits.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Sourcing Manager (Human Biomaterial) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Extensive proven industry experience working in a Sourcing, Product Management, Business Development or similar role in a commercial setting, ideally purchasing human biological materials for the IVD industry.
2. You will need to have a strong understanding of how human biological products are used within In Vitro Diagnostic testing. Additionally, you will need to have a Biology degree or equivalent technical experience.
3. Experience using a CRM system and working with a Quality Management System (adhering to ISO 9001 or equivalent standards) would be advantageous.
Key Words: Sourcing Manager | Business Development | Product Management | Procurement | Biomaterials | Biopharmaceutical | Biotechnology | Life Science
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637291
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 22nd November 2022
- Expires: 20th December 2022