We are currently looking for a Market Access Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Market Access Manager you will be responsible for the development and execution of the market access (MAx) strategies across priority assets within one or more of the company's business units to ensure timely, sustainable access to the businesses medicines and vaccines for patients in the UK.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Market Access Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will collaborate closely with colleagues across the Asset & Access Team to ensure a one company mindset and perspective in all strategies and customer engagement and help position the business as market access thought-leaders.
2. The Market Access Manager will address challenges arising in the dynamic UK access environment, anticipate key trends, analyse organisational implications and translate into strategic recommendations for the BU.
3. You will be responsible for leading early pricing and access assessments for pipeline assets and ensuring that UK needs are represented within global clinical and access strategies. You will also lead communication and alignment across global and UK cross-functional teams to deliver a coherent launch readiness strategy across pricing & reimbursement, access (national & sub-national), external engagement (e.g. NHSE), health technology assessment (HTA), realworld evidence (RWE) etc.
4. Another duty will be to lead the cross functional development and execution
of a BU asset MAx plan for each medicine spanning pre DP3 to launch (and beyond for some inline assets) -Early Access - co-ordinate evaluation of optimal MAx routes for assets, e.g. ILAP, AAC, IMF.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Market Access Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Business, Marketing, Life Sciences, Public Health, or other relevant area.
2. Proven industry experience in pharmaceutical or related field is required. It is preferred to have experience in market access and launching new pharmaceutical products into an HTA or single-payer market.
3. The ideal candidate will also have cross-functional experiences including marketing, sales, finance, market analytics's valued and experience in developing innovative solutions to secure patient access to medicines within a large national health systems would be valuable.
Key Words: Market Access | Manager | Pharmaceutical | Marketing | Sales | Global Markets |
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637022
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 22nd November 2022
- Expires: 20th December 2022