CK Group are recruiting for a Manufacturing Technician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hurley on a contract basis for 12 months.
Hourly £9.41 to £12.54 DOE
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to helping the UK develop the talent it needs to achieve the aspiration of being a global leader in life sciences, from the school classroom to PhDs. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
Located in the Sandwich, on the beautiful south eastern coast.
As a PAYE employee you will be entitled to:
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Manufacturing Technician Role:
- Responsible for preparing equipment for manufacturing operations for use in the GMP facility.
- You will exhibit a basic understanding of core manufacturing tasks to support simple technical problems.
- Accurately complete compliance records and adhere to area GMP & EH&S compliance requirements.
- Show the flexibility & ability to learn and retain new skills and set up manufacturing equipment as an individual contributor.
- To be coached by experienced members of the team and develop the required skills and knowledge.
- Basic numeracy/literacy skills. GCSE or equivalent. (Pass grades) Maths, English
- A Level (or equivalent), pass Grades, Maths, English, Science highly desired.
- Candidate must be physically capable of working in a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
- You must be amenable to wearing personal protective equipment and working with hazardous materials.
- Lifting of material containers, and other manual tasks may be required periodically. Candidate must be able and willing to accommodate a flexible work schedule that may include shift working hours.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54774 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54774
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 22nd November 2022
- Expires: 20th December 2022