CK Group is recruiting for a Global Clinical Project Manager to join an exciting, Clinical Research Organisation to support early phase Oncology clinical trials.
As a primary point of contact,the project managers are hands-on and interface directly with sponsors and vendors and cross-functional team members. Your role as project manager will be to oversee global phase I ? III clinical trials startup through closeout to ensure processes, timelines, contracts, ICH/GCP adherence and quality standards are met.
The responsibilities of this position:
- Establish study-specific oversight plans and ensure adherence and review
- Facilitate internal audit / corrective and preventive action (CAPA) management: contribute to the resolution of CAPA
- Conduct or participate in inspections readiness activities in collaboration with QA
- Initiate Change Order (CO) activities as required
- Conduct monthly invoice and timesheet review
- Healthcare professional with at least 5 years of prior project management experience with demonstrated leadership skills in a CRO/pharmaceutical environment, with a track record in successfully managing clinical trial sites
- Experience of oncology clinical trials and cancer therapies
- Prior experience in a CRO/pharmaceutical environment required
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54773 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54773
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 22nd November 2022
- Expires: 20th December 2022