CK Group are recruiting for a Market Access Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Tadworth, Surrey on a contract basis for 12 months.
Hourly £39.00 - £66.13 per hour PAYE DOE or Umbrella - £44.00 - £74.12 per hour UMB DOE
Our client is one of the world's premier innovative biopharmaceutical companies, discovering, developing and providing over 160 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products to help improve the lives of millions of people in the UK and around the world every year.
Tadworth. This is the UK Commercial HQ. The site has over 320 acres with around 800 employees, who work across the biopharmaceutical and consumer businesses or in one of the business support functions (such as finance or HR). The site also serves as a hub for some of the company?s European business operations.
As a PAYE employee you will benefit from:
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Market Access Manager Role:
- Lead early pricing and access assessments for pipeline assets and ensure that UK needs are represented.
- Lead communication and alignment across global and UK cross-functional teams to deliver a launch readiness strategy.
- Work closely with Global Market Access colleagues to develop the value proposition and negotiation strategy.
- Provide insights and evidence to support optimal VPAS negotiations and influence other policies.
- Partner with key stakeholders, academia and institutions, in collaboration with other H&V functions, to build capability.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Life Sciences, Public Health, Health Economics or other relevant area.
- Experience in pharmaceutical or related field required with recent experience and expertise in the UK Vaccines space.
- Experience in market access and launching new pharmaceutical products into an HTA or single-payer market preferred.
- Experience in developing innovative solutions to secure patient access to medicines within a large national health systems would be valuable.
- Strong understanding of the UK market access environment, drug development process, strategic and operational planning processes.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54770 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54770
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 22nd November 2022
- Expires: 20th December 2022