CK Group are looking for a Head of Compliance, EMEA to join a medium sized organisation. This is a hybrid role with 6 days a month on-site and will lead all ABPI and EFPIA infrastructure, culture, training, process and activities. It will also line manage the compliance advisor.
Hybrid working ? 6 days a month on-site
Salary and benefits:
- Depending on experience (this is flexible and based on application)
- Hybrid home working model
- Excellent bonus, healthcare, dental, car allowance and double pension contributions
Responsibilities in this medical compliance and ethics role:
The role will be UK and EMEA focussed but will also set the standards for affiliates activities. It involved everything and anything compliance:
- Training initiatives - new starts, final signatories and code clubs
- Writing SOPs and policies
- Working in an advisory capacity - new activities i.e. digital platforms etc.
- Managing cross company collaborations and alliances
- Line management of the Compliance Advisor
- Supporting projects i.e. media campaigns and interactions, communications with patient organisations and working with PR
- Process improvements and monitoring of activities
- Pharmacy or life sciences degree
- Extensive experience within and knowledge of the ABPI and EFPIA Codes of practices.
- You will need to be approachable, pragmatic and have a solutions orientated approach
- Experience delivering ABPI and healthcare compliance training, implementing programmes and process improvements
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54738 in all correspondence.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54738
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 22nd November 2022
- Expires: 20th December 2022