Title: Laboratory Team Leader
SRG are working with a national distributor. They are currently looking for a Laboratory Team Leader to join their laboratory team on a permanent basis. This role will predominantly be supervising a team of analysts, ensure all regulations and regulations are adhered to and using analytical methods to tests samples to uphold quality standards
Benefits: This is a fantastic opportunity to join a sector established business 37.5 hours (1 in every 6 weekends there will be a 10am-6pm shift.
Role / Description
- Supervisors a team of Analysts within the Chemistry departments
- Working within the framework of the of the Quality Management System
- Analysing samples using a variety of robust methods to ensure quality standards are upheld
- Reviewing current methods and monitoring the suitabilty
- A degree in Chemistry (or similar)
- Experience in a supervisor/management role is desirable
- Ability to efficiently plan, organise and manage own workload
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV to For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Alex on 0121 726 8333.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: chemistry, chemist, laboratory technician, analyst, materials, analytical method, LC-MS, HPLC, high performance liquid chromatography, Managerial, Laboratory, ISO17025, COSHH, LIMS, Troubleshooting, Training,
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: BBBH120728
- Posted: 22nd November 2022
- Expires: 13th December 2022