Finance System Integrity
12 month contract
Up to 45k
Hybrid – London
Key Skills: Unit4 Business World, finance system implementations and large change management experience
Finance System Integrity
• Maintain effective systems security, this includes user access controls, segregation of duties as per agreed standard, Master Files, Workflow, General Ledger Data, Tax Tables and ensuring interfaces to/from the system are effective.
• Monitor systems-based processes ensuring that performance is meeting agreed levels. Remediate, either individually or as part of a team, with other stakeholders and application suppliers.
• Identify potential improvements to processes and work with end users/Technology to deliver those improvements
• Document and share any or all of the above to ensure dissemination of knowledge.
Finance System Support
• Respond to support calls and identify opportunities to improve user
experience. This includes finding solutions, bespoke training, creating user
guides and recommending system enhancements to the software supplier.
• Ensure changes to configuration and standing data is both robust and
controlled. All changes will be documented and auditable.
• Changes to Finance Systems Chart of Accounts to conform to agreed Standards.
To develop those standards as necessary. Put in place a process for end users
and ensure that changes
carried out swiftly and are documented. Maintain secure but publicly accessible
files for stakeholders to reference.
• Carry-out periodic reviews of system coding data to ensure redundant codes
are no-longer open within the System.
• Maintain system accuracy ensuring regular system administration functions are
performed around user management (menu access, leavers/starters, amendments
• Apply required daily checks to allow for issues to be identified in a timely
• Support in the annual system upgrade, working closely with Technology and
finance users to validate that the upgraded system performs as expected.
• Able to investigate systems support queries using own judgement, liaising with the Technology team and/or systems vendor to identify resolutions
• Highly analytical approach to problem solving
• Strong excel skills and confidence with data manipulation, has previously worked with large, complex data sets and multiple systems
• Ability to clearly present and explain financial information and extract key issues
• Strong attention to detail, whilst retaining sight of the bigger picture
Experience of / Qualifications
• Proven systems accountant (or by experience)
• Relevant experience of financial systems and processes
• Relevant experience of finance system implementations and upgrades, as well
as being part of large change management programmes
• Significant knowledge of the workings of Unit4 Business World in a diverse
and complex organisation with a large internal customer base.
• Advanced IT skills including some knowledge of SQL
If you are interested please apply or send your CV to email@example.com
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2211-505603
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 22nd November 2022
- Expires: 20th December 2022