Senior IT and AV Officer
6 month contract
Up to £240 a day
Hybrid - London
• Networking TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS,
• Technical support
• Office 365 apps
• Windows and Mac OS support
• AV Technologies
• Provide 1st, 2nd & 3rd line remote technical support for managed hardware and software
• Management & support for computer rooms, audio-visual & multimedia technologies
• Excellent problem-solving skills including an ability to diagnose complex hardware and software faults
• Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of networking & networking protocols (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS ). Cisco switch management.
• Will provide extensive technical support for Operating system support, Inc. Windows 10/11 and Mac OS’s
• An excellent working knowledge of common application packages e.g. Microsoft Office, Anti-Virus packages, MS Teams, Office 365 apps
• Installation of printing devices Inc. networked and local MFDs,
• Administration of user local accounts using active directory and setting up file shares.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2211-505562
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 22nd November 2022
- Expires: 20th December 2022