We are currently looking for a Chemistry Analyst to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the chemistry analyst you will be responsible for working within the quality Laboratory team, and contribute through taking and testing samples in accordance with departmental Standard Operating Procedures, company policies, and GMP principles.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analyst I will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for the preparation of reagents, and control samples, as well as contributing to general laboratory housekeeping duties, such as making sure equipment used is clean, calibrated and perform system suitability checks where required
2. The use of instrumentation and computer software packages intended for data analysis, collation and other related applications (e.g. LIMS). To read, collate, report and archive results using defined documentation and computer systems
3. To participate in the receipt of audits from internal and external sources, ensuring own work area is audit ready at all times.
4. To perform a wide variety of testing in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures, company policies and GMP.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analyst I we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experience of working in a laboratory environment
2. Good knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, both within a laboratory and across pharmaceutical processes.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience using analytical equipment, pipettes, nd writing reports
Key Words: Pharmaceutical | GMP | Laboratory | Document | Analytical
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637286
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 21st November 2022
- Expires: 19th December 2022