Are you a Graduate Chemist or an established Process Chemist looking to join a rapidly growing company with great career prospects?
Job Title: Process Chemist
Vacancy type: Permanent
Salary: £26,000 - £40,000 DOE
Location: Isle of Man (Relocation costs covered, If applicable)
The company we are working with is an expert in affinity chromatography and bioseparations, working with biopharmaceutical and plasma derived therapeutics. Due to recently being acquired by private equity, and undergoing expansion, they are looking to take on a Process Chemist. The successful candidates will join the Production Chemistry Team at their site in the Isle of Man to support this exciting growth. They are looking for both graduates and experienced process chemists to work across chemical processing and manufacturing department. You will be trained in all of the techniques used on site, working to GMP, and will get the chance to work in a rapidly growing company.
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Following strict GMP guidelines, processing chemicals and supporting company manufacturing.
- Responsible for batch manufacture of intermediate and final ligands
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures
- Upkeep accurate production records and notebooks
- Educated to degree level in chemistry, Biochemistry or a related field. MSc in Analytical Chemistry desirable.
- Experience working in a lab - Working safely with chemicals.
- HPLC Experience
Interested? Or know someone who will be?
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you are interested in this or any other scientific opportunities, please get in touch with Rabia Khan on
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: BBBH121545
- Posted: 21st November 2022
- Expires: 19th December 2022