CK Group are recruiting for a Chemist to join a well established manufacturer of chemical reagents at their site in Gateshead.
Our client develops and manufactures a range of specialist chemical products and reagents to clients world wide. Their products are used across a range of industries including chemical manufacturing, utilities, leisure and waste, and the company is recognised as industry leading within their field. This role represents an excellent opportunity to work on a diverse range of improvement projects, with the chance to make a real impact.
This site is well serviced by public transport, and is easily accessible by car from the A1. There is ample free parking available on site.
You will be responsible for a range of laboratory based product improvement projects.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Investigation of customer complaints and root cause analysis.
- Product reformulations.
- Manufacture and testing of small batches.
- Management of new product introduction.
- Providing product technical support to colleagues and customers.
The ideal candidate for this role will be qualified to a minimum of BSc level, possess equivalent experience in Chemistry or related laboratory experience.
This company values its staff highly by including benefits such as:
- Contributory company pension scheme.
- Company share scheme.
- Exceptionally competitive enhanced parental leave packages.
- Employee rewards scheme.
- Free medical treatment packages.
- Flexible working.
- Free Parking.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this position, please contact the Science Contracts Team on 0191 3384 8906 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 54720.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54720
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 18th November 2022
- Expires: 16th December 2022