Our clinical activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time Regulatory Submissions Coordinator to join our Clinical Operations team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company?s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Prepare, review, and file clinical trial applications to country agencies;
- Provide insightful input on regulatory submissions documents and timelines;
- Ensure submissions comply with applicable regulations and guidance documents;
- Advise on changing country regulations and compliance requirements; and
- Track submissions and ensure timely filing of documents.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required;
- Excellent organization and communication skills;
- Fluency in English and Czech;
- Strong attention to detail; and
- Knowledge of Microsoft® Office.
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: BH-34112
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 18th November 2022
- Expires: 16th December 2022