CK Group are currently recruiting for a driven and experienced DMPK Scientist to join an early-stage drug development company based in Cambridge on a permanent basis. Hybrid working is available for this role.
Our client has built a leading platform for the discovery and development of first-in-class, small molecule drugs that selectively target deubiquitylating enzymes.
Senior Scientist Role:
You will be responsible for ensuring that experimental and data processing aspects of DMPK, ADMET and in vivo Pharmacology studies are performed to a high standard.
- Support the leadership team in preparation of strategic DMPK drug development strategies.
- Deliver robust human PK and dose predictions for First-in-Human studies.
- Participate in the management of CROs/academic sites in the conduct of in vitro/in vivo ADME and DMPK studies.
- Responsible for the management, analysis, interpretation and reporting of preclinical and clinical DMPK data generated both internal and with external vendors/academic sites.
- PhD. in Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutics or equivalent with evidence of drug development experience within the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Strong knowledge of ADME, pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic and bioanalytical principles.
- Hands-on experience in planning, analysis and reporting of in vitro/in vivo DMPK studies is required.
- Knowledge with in vitro toxicology studies would be an advantage.
Competitive base salary along with 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, discretionary bonus, private medical, life assurance, employer pension contributions up to 9% and high street discount scheme.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54754 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54754
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 18th November 2022
- Expires: 16th December 2022