CK Group are recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join a company in the chemical industry at their site based in Teesside on a contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Collect samples from plant.
- Carry out a range of testing on samples including sieving and particle size.
- Report results to manager and production staff.
- Be required to work with limited supervision, so self motivation and a proactive attitude are essential to successfully carry out the role.
This role will suit someone who has recently left college or university with a qualification in a science based subject. This role is an ideal opportunity to gain some industrial experience for your CV.
This site is not easily accessible by public transport, therefore it is a requirement to have access to your own transport.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54741 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54741
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 17th November 2022
- Expires: 15th December 2022