CK Group are recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company, who are based in Uxbridge & Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
The role is remote based position but you need to be able to attend meetings and interviews at their offices in Uxbridge/Cambridge. Ideally you would be able to travel into either office on occasion.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
This role will support key business clients in delivering a full end to end recruitment service, building talent pipelines for key regional leadership and niche roles. He/she will leverage strong market knowledge, adept stakeholder management skills, creativity and innovation to help the client attract, develop and retain top talent and achieve its goal of being the best place for talent.
- Sourcing and Selecting the Best Talent for UK & Ireland
- Identify potential candidates by using all available candidate sources ? both internally and externally e.g. Workday, social media, conferences etc
- Partner with business & HR clients to build and maintain candidate relationship
- Conceptualize, develop and execute a plan of action for talent pipelining and mapping strategies in partnership with key stakeholders
- Giving expert advice to HR Business Partners and Internal stakeholders on pipelining strateg
- Proactively investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Partner with local and regional Talent Management, HR and business leaders to understand/ assess organizational talent gaps in relation to the current state of succession plans for key leadership and niche roles
- Proven track record as an in-house sourcer/recruiter, executive search consultant or talent acquisition
- Life sciences recruitment experience, recruiting within the clinical space is essential (i.e clinical trial managers)
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining talent pipelines
- Proven track record delivering high quality service to senior clients
- Experience of leading TA service delivery within a broader HR department
- Strong relationship management experience
- Ability to understand business needs and translate into actionable plans
- Ability to creatively leverage different sourcing channels
- Project management experience
- Highly organized through handling multiple day to day tasks in a fast paced environment
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54746 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54746
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 17th November 2022
- Expires: 15th December 2022