CK Group are recruiting for a QC Technician to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Pirbright on a contract basis, initially until September 2023.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of vaccines, parasiticides and pharmaceuticals to protect animals. They are also one of the fastest growing animal health companies in the UK.
This role is located in Pirbright
Your main duties will be:
- Support the organisation by performing quality control testing on antigen and vaccine batches.
- Test in support of environmental monitoring programs.
- Maintenance and control of stock, reagents and consumables.
- Sterilisation of equipment.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in Biological Science, Biochemistry, Biomedical Science or similar discipline.
- Experience operating in a laboratory environment in either academia or industry.
- Good communication skills.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54732 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54732
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 17th November 2022
- Expires: 15th December 2022