CK Group are recruiting for an Data Acquisition Specialist/Lead to join a pharmaceutical company in a hybrid home and office-based role with the offices based in Welwyn on a 12-month contract basis. Role is Inside of IR35
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Responsible for Data Acquisition activities such as relationship management, provision of data acquisition related expertise to internal stakeholders, and the oversight of data flow, forecasting and adherence to standards.
- Providing answers to PV related questions from data suppliers.
- Contributing to corrective and preventive action plans (CAPAs) based on trend analysis, deviations and/or audit findings.
- Providing expertise in the development and/or implement metrics, KPIs and business performance measures to forecast/monitor incoming data standard and supply trends.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the delivery of the business strategies and clearly articulating these to stakeholders and customers.
- Contribute to the definition and development of objectives and priorities, which are regularly reviewed and revised on a rolling basis, remaining anchored to the overarching mission of Data Acquisition
To succeed in this role, you will come from a Life Science background with drug development experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry including extensive pharmacovigilance experience (~3 years).
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, product development and the commercial environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, builds strong sustainable relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54745 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54745
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 17th November 2022
- Expires: 15th December 2022