CK Group are recruiting for a Scientific Equipment Coordinator on behalf of an industry leading manufacturer of Scientific instrument manufacturer, to be based on one of their client sites in Macclesfield, on a permanent basis.
About the role:
As a member of the Instrument Lab Support Team based on one of their Client sites, the main purpose of this position is to manage, organize and implement high-quality specialist coordination & front-line troubleshooting support to a wide range of laboratory equipment, including the supporting tasks in the lab space to drive quality and efficiency for the client?s scientific staff.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordination of repairs and preventative maintenance for scientific community using both internal and external engineer resource
- Acting as a single point of contact for all visiting engineers ensuring compliance to both internal and client procedures
- Hosting all visiting Engineers throughout their visit
- Liaising between external supply partners and internal customers to qualify repair requirements with aim of achieving a right first-time approach.
- Inputting all required data into client asset and compliance databases accurately ensuring a clear asset history and data integrity
- Identifying and reporting any observed areas of continuous improvement including sustainability initiatives
- Ensuring that all materials required for internal and external work are managed and available to ensure planned work can proceed without delay
- Providing clear communication to client user group working closely with the existing Laboratory support team
To be considered for the role, you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in as a planner or coordinator, ideally in a scientific or pharmaceutical environment.
- Proven ability to break down and solve complex problems in a logical and structured approach
- Strong relationship management and communication/influencing skills
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54648 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54648
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th November 2022
- Expires: 14th December 2022