Our client is a well-established organisation based in the East Anglia area andactively seeking to recruit a QC Technician to work within their Quality department.
1. Quality control inspection of finished products using a variety of techniques,
ensuring targets and schedules are maintained.
2. Routine sampling and monitoring of all areas of the production process.
3. Sampling, inspection and documentation control of incoming components.
4. Analysis of raw materials and product concentrates.
5. Ensure accuracy and control of all quality inspection records to establish full product
6. Control and documentation of non-conformances, ensuring segregation of non-
conforming items and where appropriate, adequate corrective measures are
identified and implemented.
7. Calibration, verification and monitoring of measuring devices.
8. Verification of materials / components prior to production.
9. Ensure all work is in compliance with the company procedures.
KEY TASKS: OTHER
1. To conduct day to day activities in accordance with the Company’s Safety Policy
and to notify your immediate Manager or Supervisor where safety is at risk or
where improvements could be made.
2. To take responsibility for own personal development, in line with agreed
Performance and Development Reviews.
3. To perform such other duties within the area of your competence in accordance
with the ‘Terms & Conditions of Employment’.
Health & Safety
The Company has a Health and Safety Policy and also a Quality and Environmental Policy
which outlines its responsibilities as an employer, and the responsibilities of its
employees in respect of Health and Safety, Quality and the Environment. All employees
need to be aware of this policy and comply with its content.
To apply for this position, candidates must be living in the UK and eligible to work
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737241823
- Reference: BEA14
Website: ST Recruitment
- Posted: 16th November 2022
- Expires: 14th December 2022