CK Group is recruiting for an Quality Control Analyst on behalf of a leading pharmaceutical company that specialise in developing and manufacturing active pharmaceutical ingredients at their site located in Northumberland.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Perform a full range of analytical testing using wet chemical and instrumental techniques such as TLC, HPLC, GC, FTIR, UV analysis to agreed timescales
- Carry out routine equipment maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment following approved methods and procedures on assigned pieces of equipment
- Write and review SOPs, sampling and testing procedures for finished products, APIs, raw materials, packaging components, analytical test reports and stability trending reports
- Maintain the flow of QC documents within the department ensuring they are accurate and compliant with procedures or guidelines
To be considered for the role you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in a chemistry related subject or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of HPLC and other chromatographic techniques.
- Experience working in a GMP regulated laboratory.
- Ideally have experience of early phase projects, as well as experience of Raw Materials, Intermediates, API's and Drug Products.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global, market-leading organisation, who have a strong and diverse portfolio of clients. They offer a structured approach to training and personal development and excellent opportunities for career progression.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54728 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54728
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th November 2022
- Expires: 14th December 2022