CK Group are recruiting for a FLT Driver to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Runcorn on a contract basis initially for 3 months.
Per Hour £10.95
Our clients aim is to be a global leader in generics and biopharmaceuticals, improving the lives of patients across the world.
Runcorn This site specialises in difficult-to-make medicines which means the site is teeming with bright and ambitious professionals who are passionate about what they do. This site develops a range of sterile liquid products mainly for use in the treatment of respiratory conditions and also MS, for markets around the world.
As a PAYE employee you would be entitled to:
- Timesheet system
FLT Driver Role:
- Administers and operates the organization's warehouses, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment.
- Accounts for all materials and supplies in the stores facilities; audits goods received into warehouse.
- Oversees receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Prepares and coordinates schedules for shipping and receiving materials to control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse space.
- FLT counterbalance license, counter balance as a minimum
- Previous Warehouse experience (at 1 year experience)
- GMP awareness (food, pharma)
- Would be ideal if candidate had VNA license
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54721 in all correspondence.
This role is subject to a satisfactory basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is also essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54721
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th November 2022
- Expires: 14th December 2022