As a Digital HR Transformation Manager, you will be involved in managing complex HR Transformation programs/Workstreams to design, develop and implement our new employee experience, HR Operating Model and Digital HR solutions.
- Manage and execute a program plan using planning, communication and training skills
- Understand and translate Business needs into implementable business solutions to enable long-term success
- Understand analysis of the as-is and to-be HR processes
- Design new HR business processes based on customer requirements and conduct user review sessions and run stakeholder agreement meetings
- Implement programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
- Define future state digital HR ecosystems of technologies (HCM/Experience platforms and best-of-breed/AI solutions) with the associated roadmap
- Support the Business/COE teams in selecting fit-for-purpose HR technology solutions that align with their HR/Talent strategy
- Bring functional expertise and market insights in domains (e.g. talent acquisition, workforce planning, total rewards, learning, etc.)
- Help deliver Digital HR Transformation programs, supporting the design and deploying of an integrated digital core (with HCM/Experience platform solutions such as SuccessFactors, ServiceNow, LXP & AI Platforms)
WHY ARE WE LOOKING FOR YOU?
- You have 5 or more years of experience related to successful delivery of HR Transformation projects
- You have entrepreneurship and passion to work in a fast moving, innovative and technology oriented working environment
- Ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated success in contributing to a collaborative and distributed delivery environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically demonstrating deep problem-solving skills
- Desire to work in challenging and dynamic environments also driven by IT changes
- You have Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken)
- Any Digital certification and/or experience will be considered a plus (e.g. ServiceNow, SuccessFactors, Workday or similar)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law.
To apply for this vacancy or to ask any questions please send your most recent CV to the owning consultant Michael Love. Michael.Love@CPL.com.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2211-505380
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 16th November 2022
- Expires: 14th December 2022