CK Group are recruiting for a QC Analytical Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company at their site based near Chester, on a permanent basis.
- Assisting in the development and qualification of HPLC, UV and capillary electrophoresis-based assays for antibodies and antibody drug conjugates (ADCs).
- Performing and reporting analytical testing on all raw materials, intermediates, finished products and stability samples in HPLC, UV and capillary electrophoretic methods.
Requirements for the role:
- BSc or equivalent qualification in a relevant biological subject area.
- Technical experience in HPLC analysis or capillary electrophoresis analysis of biomolecules is essential.
- Technical experience in techniques such as immunoassays, UV and FTIR is advantageous.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills; demonstrating attention to detail and able to work in a team and individually.
- Experience of working in GMP laboratory is preferable.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54727 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54727
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th November 2022
- Expires: 14th December 2022