CK Group have an amazing opportunity for an ambitious Downstream Process Manager with people management experience, to join a growing biotechnology company at their recently renovated campus in Nottingham, on a permanent basis.
Outstanding biotechnology organisation focused on next-gen biopharmaceuticals, who have experienced tremendous growth in the last three years.
- To support and manage the downstream activities for the large-scale biopharmaceutical manufacturing.
- This role is primarily lab-based, so the successful candidate must bring a hands-on mentality to the role
- Manage a small team of downstream processing scientists
- Provide expert analysis of downstream process steps and assay methods
- Perform scale down studies at laboratory scale, and managing the implementation at large scale
- Support technology transfer projects for cGMP manufacturing
- Degree qualified (BSc, MSC or PhD) in Life Sciences, Biochemical/Chemical Engineering, or related field, with relevant purification/analytical industrial experience
- Strong knowledge in purification/analytical assay industry
- Experience working with ÄKTA chromatography systems
- Strong leadership skills
An attractive salary plus bonus (performance related), defined contribution pension, private healthcare, optional exercise classes/ social activities.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54723 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54723
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 15th November 2022
- Expires: 13th December 2022