CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Research Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working initially on a contract basis for 12 months.
£25.00 PAYE or £32.00ph UMB
- Formal training and proven expertise (PhD + postdoc, or equivalent experience) in biochemistry, in-vitro pharmacology or a related discipline
- Experience in quantitative biochemistry, pharmacology and kinetic studies applied to compound profiling and mechanism of action studies
- Future orientated and strategic thinking styles
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of the drug discovery process gained through experience working in pharma or working in an academic laboratory with strong links with drug discovery
Senior Research Scientist Role:
- Working as part of the Mechanistic and Structural Biology Department, supporting projects aiming to impact patients' lives
- Responsible for the generation of data that drives the chemistry in projects as well as bespoke mechanism of action studies
- Supporting primarily Oncology projects by generating in-vitro pharmacology, biochemical data and kinetic characterisation to support both profiling and mechanistic understanding
Our client is a global research-based bio pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence who are committed to making a meaningful impact on people?s lives with life-changing medicines. This is a worldwide brand name which will not only look fantastic on your CV for years to come but also offer inspiring and rewarding work.
This Senior Research Scientist is based at our clients site in Cambridge.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54717 in all correspondence.
This role is subject to a satisfactory basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54717
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 14th November 2022
- Expires: 12th December 2022