Quality Assurance Technician
9 Month Contract
Up to £500 a day
Key Skills: Good analytical ability and QA acumen and automated and manual tests experience
We are seeking a highly motivated Quality Assurance Technician (QAT) to join our Quality Assurance team. The ideal candidate will be flexible, detail-oriented, and skilled at working with internal customers (Hardware, Software, Product teams).
As a QAT on the team, you will champion the quality of our features in our development pipeline using both automated and manual tests, reporting and verifying defects, and signing-off on features and release candidates
* Work with hardware and software teams to create test plans and test cases
* Running test cases on devices – such as executing use case scenario-based testing.
* Write, read, run, and enhance test scripts in collaboration with Software teams
* Execute test cases in the field and interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
* Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
* Gaining knowledge of the features and detailed functional requirements of the work well enough to execute your assigned tests
* May need to shift working hours or dates depending on the project needs
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education
* Good analytical ability and QA acumen
* Ability to understand technical specifications and analyze log files
* Knowledge of QA methodology and tools
Preferably, with experience in Swift based automation, or some level of familiarity with automation on mobile devices (e.g. Appium).
If you are interested please apply or send your CV to email@example.com
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2211-505164
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 14th November 2022
- Expires: 12th December 2022