Role: Administrative Support
Duration: 9 Month Contract
Rate: £134 per day
We are seeking a talented individual to join our NA Marketing Business Operations Team, which plays a critical role in Amazon’s Marketing process by executing efficient and accurate processing of purchase orders and invoicing. Reporting to the Operations Business Manager, the ideal candidate will be able to work quickly and accurately to execute SOPs, be comfortable with large transaction volumes and data sets, analyze data flow and processes, dive deep into issues, and a have a passion for finding efficiencies and simplification. This is a role which requires good communication skills, customer service and the ability to build relationships with various internal and external teams. We expect all our team members to develop with the company, in line with our tenets and leadership principles and so expect that additional responsibilities to be assigned outside of normal day-to-day activities in line with this personal development. Roles and responsibilities for this position include the following: Action ticket requests to resolve real time invoicing issues with internal teams and external vendors. Create Purchase Orders. Monitor dashboards to get ahead of issues. Support the operations team in tracking accruals and reporting against them.
- Excellent communication skills.
- English reading and writing is required.
- Strong MS Office skills including intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel Strong system analytical skill supported by ability to translate large amounts of data into useful information and actionable priorities.
- Some understanding of finance and payment process in an operational environment of rapid growth.
- Ability to build trust and maintain relationship with related team in the process.
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload.
- Excel; VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables.
Day to Day:
- Responding to issue tickets from the Marketing teams
- Creating new Purchase Orders
- Updating Purchase Orders
- On-boarding new vendors into Amazon systems
- Compliance checks
- Invoice issue resolution
- Expediting payments
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2211-505162
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 14th November 2022
- Expires: 12th December 2022