Are you an experienced bioanalytical scientist or senior scientist looking for a new exciting job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a number of Bioanalytical Scientists to join a rapidly expanding scientific company based in the Cheshire area.
As a bioanalytical scientist, you will be primarily laboratory-based, working with the team to ensure that bioanalytical assays utilising LC-MS/MS or Ligand Binding technology are performed to a GLP/GCP standard and delivered within scheduled timeframes.
The team work on a broad range of molecule types including small molecules, peptides, Oligonucleotides and Proteins. You will be involved with the development and validation of the assays and will also use the assays to analyse samples from the company's clients studies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Bioanalytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the development of quantitative and qualitative methods for the analyses of drugs and biomarkers within a GLP / GCP environment.
2. As a Scientist within the Bioanalysis team you will be carrying out LCMS/MS and HPLC methods for analysing drug metabolites as well as applying these methods in clinical and pre-clinical studies.
3. Your role will include preparing and planning studies and reports whilst working in compliance with GLP / GCP. Additional responsibilities will include routine MS, UPLC and bioanalytical extraction as well as method development, method validation and troubleshooting.
4. As the Senior Scientist, you will have additional responsibilities such as supervise and mentor more junior laboratory scientists as well as some responsibility with client interaction when required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bioanalytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related degree such as, but not limited to, Chemistry, Biochemistry and Biotechnology.
2. Proven industry experience of working in a bioanalytical laboratory performing quantitative analysis and experience of sample extraction techniques for biological sample analysis.
3. Practical experience working within a regulated GLP / GCP / GxP / GMP laboratory is also essential to your application.
Key Words: Biotechnology | GCP | GMP | GxP | Life Sciences | LCMS | HPLC | Bioanalytical | Scientist | Chromatography | Drug Development | CRO | Quality | Biological Matrix | Bioanalysis Senior Scientist
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5636948
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 11th November 2022
- Expires: 9th December 2022