Clinical Project Manager
Fully remote (UK based)
6 month contract
£450-550 per day (DOE)
CPL Life Sciences have partnered with a leading drug development organisation who require additional support within their Clinical Operations division, seeking an experienced Clinical Project Manager to join the team and assist with the growing workload and study portfolio from phases I-III. You will be required to oversee multiple studies than may cover an array of therapy areas.
To be considered for this role you must have experience managing multiple clinical studies within a large team, whilst also taking autonomy for your own projects and trials.
- Study Management experience within CRO/Pharma company
- Project oversight and managing multiple studies
- Vendor management and coordination
- Risk, issue and chance management
- Process improvement recommendations where applicable
- Trial oversight from site initiation to close-out activities
- Cross-functional partnerships to ensure timely delivery of key study milestones
- Budget management and oversight
- Ability to develop and update working practices, SOPs, Study Protocols
- Strong analytical thinking and time management
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines
If you are an experienced Clinical Project Manager seeking your next contract then please apply here, or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2211-505044
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 10th November 2022
- Expires: 8th December 2022