Our client is seeking an experienced finance or accounting professionals to join the Account Management department. This individual will partner with clients and internal staff to develop project financial budgets and new business proposals. Account analyst will work directly with clients to partner in strategic budget development to meet both their needs and those of the client.
- Prepare and oversee the development of multi-million dollar cost estimates for requests for proposals (RFPs), budget revisions and contract amendments;
- Responsible for financial and contractual budget oversight for the life of a project, from proposal/award to post-mortem;
- Manage Sponsor relationship throughout a clinical research project along with any budget proposal requests from clients;
- Support Sales group activities with strategic and tactical account planning as well as new department initiatives;
- Work cross-functionally with many departments to fulfill internal and external requests.
- Qualified candidates will have a bachelor?s degree in business, finance, or accounting;
- Excellent understanding of financial and accounting processes, as well as strong analytical and communication skills; and
- Basic knowledge of drug development services and medical terminology as well as a high skill level with computers and Microsoft® programs.
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: LC-17
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 23rd September 2022
- Expires: 21st October 2022