CK Group are recruiting for several Clinical Data Reviewers to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working remotely, initially on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £41.58 PAYE/£46.60 Umbrella (depending up on experience)
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to helping the UK develop the talent it needs to achieve the aspiration of being a global leader in life sciences, from the school classroom to PhDs. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This position is fully home based
As a PAYE employee you will be entitled to:
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Clinical Data Reviewer Role:
- May be responsible for the clinical data review of one or more studies with the ability to move easily from project to project as necessary. Studies often are comparative safety and efficacy (phase 3) trials with large, multi-faceted data sets.
- Responsible for review of participant level data across a study in adherence with the Data Review Plan and for coordinating with Lead Clinical Scientist for study level review as delegated.
- Interpret data and identify issues of simple/moderate complexity in the data.
- Review tasks include both point-to-point data checks (e.g., verifying the presence of a temperature that satisfies study inclusion criteria) and interpretive analysis (e.g., evaluating subject to find inconsistencies the patient?s data).
- Review study protocol deviations and ensure they are correctly and consistently reported and captured in the database.
- Relevant Clinical background or Data Management experience
- Possess sufficient clinical knowledge to assess if participant data is scientifically and clinically valid
- Prior InForm EDC experience preferred
- Proficient in reviewing large scale listings in Microsoft Excel format (filter, sort, data format (date) and in accessing internal data systems such as CITRIX platform (JReview) to obtain data review listings
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently and as part of team
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54190 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54190
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 23rd September 2022
- Expires: 21st October 2022