CK Group are recruiting for Trainee Research Scientists with immunohistochemistry (IHC) or histology experience to join a growing independent contract research laboratory supporting the pharmaceutical and biotech industries at their site based in Nottingham on a permanent basis.
Our client is a GLP compliant laboratory providing specialist immunohistochemistry (IHC), histology and other services to the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
This role is located in central Nottingham.
- To assist and support in running histology or Immunohistochemistry projects
- Support in the preparation of standard operating procedures
- Inventory, stock, audit and organise supplies and chemicals
- Degree in a Life Science or equivalent
- ESSENTIAL - knowledge in Immunohistochemistry (IHC) ideally within a GLP environment would be highly desirable
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54462 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54462
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 23rd September 2022
- Expires: 21st October 2022