CK Group are recruiting for Research Scientists with technical immunohistochemistry (IHC) and immunofluorescence (IF) expertise, to join a growing independent contract research laboratory supporting the pharmaceutical and biotech industries at their site based in Nottingham on a permanent basis.
Our client is a GLP compliant laboratory providing specialist immunohistochemistry (IHC), histology and other services to the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
This role is located in central Nottingham.
- Involved in the day-to-day operations in the laboratories assisting in and running Immunohistochemistry (IHC) or Immunofluorescence (IF) projects/ assays
- You will also assist with assay development and optimisation
- Degree in a Life Science with post qualifying experience
- ESSENTIAL - must have technical Immunohistochemistry (IHC) or Immunofluorescence (IF) experience within a GLP environment
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54461 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54461
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 23rd September 2022
- Expires: 21st October 2022