CK Group are recruiting for a Market Access Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working either remotely or at their site based in Tadworth, Surrey on a contract basis for 12 months.
Hourly: Up to £66.00 PAYE or £74.00 UMB
Our client is one of the world's premier innovative biopharmaceutical companies, discovering, developing and providing over 160 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products to help improve the lives of millions of people in the UK and around the world every year.
Tadworth. This is the UK Commercial HQ. The site has over 320 acres with around 800 employees, who work across the biopharmaceutical and consumer businesses or in one of the business support functions (such as finance or HR). The site also serves as a hub for some of the company?s European business operations.
As a PAYE employee you will benefit from:
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Market Access Manager Role:
- Develop and execute early asset (pipeline) and launch readiness market access and pricing strategy to optimise the value of company breakthroughs in the UK.
- Lead early pricing and access assessments for pipeline assets and ensure that UK needs are represented within global clinical and access strategies
- Lead communication and alignment across global and UK cross-functional teams to deliver a coherent launch readiness strategy across pricing & reimbursement, access, external engagement, health technology assessment (HTA), realworld evidence (RWE) etc.
- Lead UK pricing strategy and develop best practices for price optimisation
- Work closely with Global Market Access colleagues to develop the value proposition and negotiation strategy for launch assets
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Life Sciences, Public Health, or other relevant area
- Experience in pharmaceutical or related field required
- Experience in market access and launching new pharmaceutical products into an HTA or single-payer market preferred
- Cross-functional experiences including marketing, sales, finance, market analytics valued
- Experience in developing innovative solutions to secure patient access to medicines within a large national health systems would be valuable
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54455 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 54455
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 22nd September 2022
- Expires: 20th October 2022